Silent and stealthy assassin and master of a forgotten way of combat.
Real Name: Shinjo Takahama
Hometown: Osaka, Japan
Species: Male Human
- Indomitable Will: He can control his nervous system enabling him to deaden his body to physical pain, control his emotions and can even control his bleeding rate.
- Martial Arts: Green Scorpion is a deadly assassin and master of the deadly “Cobra-Scorpion Style” of Martial Arts, which focuses on constant movement and quick, decisive strikes with his whip/sickle made of unbreakable Zero-Metal.
- Peak Human Conditioning: Green Scorpion can push his body’s speed, strength and durability to the max limits of human potential. He is even superior to the finest Olympic athletes in the world.
- Stealth: Green Scorpion is capable of stealth on a level that surpasses professional soldiers and spies.
- Tactical Analysis: Shinjo is very literate in body language. He can often predict what an opponent will do before they do it and better plan his attacks that way (although this doesn’t do a ton of good if his foe is super fast).
Green Scorpion is a stealthy and swift ninja warrior and one of the last remaining masters of the Cobra-Scorpion Style of martial arts. He is ruthless and fights dirty. He espouses a dedication to honor and the code of the warrior, but this appears to be mostly for show. He loves money way more and there doesn’t seem to be a job he won’t pull to get more of it.
Green Scorpion is a former ninja, exiled from his order for utilizing dirty and dishonorable tricks in combat, as well as for his great love of money over honor.
Despite his great skill, he was easily dispatched by Hyper-Girl during their encounter in the Darien Gap.